The Salmon Arm Pickleball Club (SAPC) was started in 2016
The mission statement of the Salmon Arm Pickleball Club (SAPC), is to promote the development and growth of Pickleball at a social, recreational, and competitive level; and, to encourage individuals of all ages in the Shuswap to join in.
We encourage club membership to ensure that:
- Player experience is as enjoyable and convenient as possible
- Meet-ups offer you the opportunity to play at the level you most enjoy without the hassle of locating other players
- Schedule Suggestions work towards maximizing the courts available for maximum play time and less crowding
- Basic Lessons and Clinics are available to help you either ‘safely’ LEARN the sport; or finesse the sport to improve your play.
The SAPC offers recreational and competitive play sessions year-round.
- Indoor season runs from mid October – April 30 +/-
- Outdoor season from May 1 – Sept 30 +/-
SAPC – We are a Society # S0066534
The SAPC is a non-profit society that was registered and incorporated under the B.C Society Act on December 14, 2016. See below to view the Bylaws.
Our Current 2021 Board of Directors Click to EMAIL us:
President Kathy Nielsen
VP & Treasurer Don Fryers (term expires the end of 2021)
Secretary Barb Baird
Director-at-large Ada Durkin (term expires the end of 2021)
Director-at-large Russ Scott
Director-at-large Mary-Lynn Gascon
Director-at-large Dee Jolivette (term expires the end of 2021)
To view the Club Bylaws
TO VIEW Salmon Arm Pickleball Club HISTORY