The Salmon Arm Pickleball Club (SAPC) was started in 2016
The mission statement of the Salmon Arm Pickleball Club (SAPC), is to promote the development and growth of Pickleball at a social, recreational, and competitive level; and, to encourage individuals of all ages in the Shuswap to join in.
We encourage club membership to ensure that:
- Player experience is as enjoyable and convenient as possible
- Meet-ups offer you the opportunity to play at the level you most enjoy without the hassle of locating other players
- Schedule Suggestions work towards maximizing the courts available for maximum play time and less crowding
- Basic Lessons and Clinics are available to help you either ‘safely’ LEARN the sport; or finesse the sport to improve your play.
The SAPC offers recreational and competitive play sessions year-round.
- Indoor season runs from mid October – April 30 +/-
- Outdoor season from May 1 – Sept 30 +/-
SAPC – We are a Society # S0066534
The SAPC is a non-profit society that was registered and incorporated under the B.C Society Act on December 14, 2016. See below to view the Bylaws.
Our Current 2019 / 2020 Board of Directors Click to EMAIL us:
President Kathy Nielsen
VP & Treasurer Don Fryers
Secretary Barb Baird
Director-at-large Ada Durkin
Director-at-large Russ Scott
To view the Club Bylaws
TO VIEW Salmon Arm Pickleball Club HISTORY